Photo via: gridcraft.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- good idea since my bathroom is so tiny, but maybe without the stained boards. Maybe one horizontal painted board.
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- I love this counter. Its a mix of cement, sand, pebbles and glass, all poured into a custom made mold. Very cool.
- DIY Smart And Small Bathroom Storage-Well this is another good idea for my small bathroom. Trying to decide. On a budget too. Going to show my husband this and some other ideas.
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- Think you don’t have space for a nightstand? The Squad added the RIBBA picture ledge next to Namate’s bed. Just enough space for a phone, glass, and maybe a book!
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- I am trying hard to like gravel paths Kind of liking this one. wondering what it would look like in reverse, with black pebbles and a light stepping stone???
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to … Read More →
- Whether your space is big or small, get inspired to create a gorgeous walk-in shower in your bathroom. We’ve rounded up our favorite ideas that will help you turn your bathroom into a master retreat that features a beautiful shower.
- A bench by Fredrik Karlsson. The two metal structures at either end hold the wooden branches in place for the goats to play on and chew – once they are chewed through, they are replaced. Part of the Greenhouse show at Stockholm Furniture Fair.