Photo via: gleamitup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- Give your home a fresh new look with this modern farmhouse greige color palette from BEHR. The subtle sage undertones of Salt Cellar goes well with bright whites and natural wood accents. Explore the rest of the collection to find the shades that perfectly fit your unique design style.
- How to Make Your Home Look More Expensive on a Dime. It doesnt take a lot of money to bring some elegance to your home. See how creative you can be with these tips via www.artsandclassy.com
- easy diy fabric stash organization – how to store your fabric, fat quarters, craft and scrapbooking supplies || Sew at Home Mummy
- How to Make Your Home Look Expensive With Only $100 at IKEA | MyDomaine
- 33 Ways Spray Paint Can Make Your Home And Furnishings Look More Expensive
- Hexagon Bling Art – 16 DIY Decor Crafts for Your Home | GleamItUp
- Mason Jar Dollar Store Craft – Easy DIY Prism Light diy masonjar crafts http://diyready.com/mason-jar-crafts-prism-candle-light/
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Toilet Paper Roll Phone Stand – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell