Photo via: diycandy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Make a DIY planter shelf from the well known FROSTA stool. If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants in your home, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Sliding barn door. Replace awkward entries and gain space in closets with sliding modern barn doors. Detailed instruction on how to install, what to buy and plans to build the door inexpensively.
- Turning IKEA lack tables to Corner Shelf. I so want to do this. Ive had this idea for ages but couldnt think of a way to do it!!!
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.