Photo via: kitchenideas.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- arkee creative interior design, private residence bathroom in melbournes inner north. Subway tiles + oak timber + marble + copper pendants
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- outdoor breakfast bar with giant window into the kitchen–for when I get my beach house.
- Free shipping Oak pendant light vintage wood lamps bar table glass light $56.56
- Use oak pallets to create a small bar space. I love how it is lit up!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Image result for raw edge timber corner shelf
- My bedroom. Pink, grid, timber, scandi, grey
- Breakfast For Dinner: Faux Butcher Block Conter-Top Tutorial Eine günstige, wunderschöne Alternative zur herkömmlichen Arbeitsplatte…
- Any slide for adults in a house is a great idea, but this one contains a water slide. Excellent choice of transportation and you can even get a shower on the way out of bed going down to get breakfast!
- Farmshouse Breakfast Nook with a French Flair- Mixed Seating Options. Read More on Plum Pretty Decor and Designs Blog.
- Explore breakfast nook ideas to decorate your small kitchen with dining tables for small spaces and breakfast nook furniture.