Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants in your home, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! – East Coast Creative Blog
- IKEA Art Hack Ideas for Large Blank Walls | Apartment Therapy
- The easiest DIY hack to glam your $14.99 Ikea Hyllis Shelf Unit into marble and gold shelves.
- His and hers desk IKEA hack. IKEA base cabinets with custom stained wood top. All for about $350!
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- IKEA Hack | Fairy Light Mason Jar | Daydream in Blue
- Use liquid nails glue to attach brackets in this IKEA FROSTA HACK tutorial / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Ikea Rast Hack via House by Hoff Great detailed tutorial for this DIY furniture redo!
- Ikea Rast Hack | Turn a simple dresser into this Printers Cabinet inspired Rustic Industrial Nightstand