Photo via: iheartorganizing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The stairs lift to reveal a secret room below. Shared by LPC Survival Ltd.
- A secret shelf for kitchens with no storage.
- Photo wall arrangements. I like mirror image of no. 4 for up the stairs, two rows of no. 5 along wall opposite basement stairs
- I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A SECRET ROOMMMMM!!! MY HOUSE WILL HAVE ONE!!!!:
- 40 secret iPhone features and shortcuts. Ive only read through half and I already feel like I have a new phone! Very fun!
- The secret to painting a straight line at the intersection of walls and ceiling. | Photo: Kolin Smith | thisoldhouse.com |
- How to paint a striped feature wall – the secret to perfectly crisp stripes! This is Part One of Theos surprise nursery makeover!
- how to make a secret door a room or closet I really really really really really really want one of these.
- Fabulous DIY Scented Mason Jar Oil Candles These oil candles are just brilliant! Not only do they create a lovely ambiance for your Christmas or romantic dinner, but they look fantastic, last longer than regular candles, are homemade, and will make your home smell absolutely delicious.
- The Lazy Persons Guide to Organizing the Kitchen — How To Be a Grown-Up | The Kitchn
- 11 Essential Organizing Products for a Small Bathroom | Apartment Therapy
- 4 Steps to Organizing Your Fridge Like a Boss http://randomlyyaya.com/4-steps-to-organizing-fridge-like-boss/