Photo via: houseofhepworths.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea…paneling on the wall and mounting the tv to the paneling. Hides the cords and looks crisp and clean!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Get inspired with this amazing photo of stack stone fireplaces with plasma TV mounted. You cant be wrong with it.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- If you are looking for an option of a granite stone that looks like a white marble, then you have quite a lot of options to choose from in the market. Bianco Romano granite is one of the best substitutes for the Carrara white marble, as it gives you the best shade of white with elegance. According to the marble slab suppliers, most of the people opt for the granite option as it offers more durability and strength, while offering the best of looks.
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- WALL ART :: DIY Wallpaper Panels :: These panels become art w/ a bit of molding framing them. If you cant afford to buy enough of a fabulous designer print to do a whole room, try this! | apartmenttherapy wallpaper wallart
- My husband and I have painted a wall or two in our history. The first house we rented was pee yellow (the entire thing!) when we moved in. We asked the landlord if we could paint it, hoping to make it more livable. Over the years, we painted a few …
- If you have brick around a fireplace or one of your walls is brick and you are looking for a way to update the look. Here are a few different styles… View the slideshow below to read more:
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- If you dont have space for a full-size trash can in your laundry room, a hanging bin is a handy way to hold lint until trash day. Click through for the tutorial and more laundry room DIYs.