Photo via: theorganicdietitian.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Paloma – A refreshing Mexican cocktail with tequila, lime, and grapefruit! Ingredients ¼ cup tequila ¼ cup club soda ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice 1 tbsp fresh lime juice 1 tsp sugar Small plate with sugar Grapefruit wedge
- Rock Candy: 2 cups water, 1 cup white corn syrup, 3 1/2 cups sugar, 1/4 tsp cream of tartar. Then I added: 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and food color
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- Ruby Red Tequila Cocktails – Martha Stewart Recipes Ingredients 8 ounces tequila (preferably reposado) 3 cups ruby red grapefruit juice 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice Directions In a pitcher, combine tequila, grapefruit juice, and fresh lime juice. To serve, divide among four glasses filled with ice.
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- So you don’t have a clue about how much lighting you need for your room or anything at all about lighting 101? Click through to get the 411 on the interior design tips to teach you just how much lighting you need in your room and the FREE PDF including 2 bonus tips on how to create a lighting scheme for your room.
- Step by step DIY project about how to build a storage bed frame. Best use of space of your room! If you have basic power tools (circular saw, drill machinery, electrical screwdriver) and know the basic woodworking skills, you could get the job done by yourself in just a weekend.
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- If you have a hose bib that has become hard to reach due to encroaching shrubs or other obstructions, heres a way to bring the water source out into the open. Run plastic pipe inside a PVC fence post and attach a hose bib and a nipple. Run a short piece of garden hose from the existing connection to the nipple, and the water supply will be right where you need it. To keep the post stable, run some threaded rod crosswise through the bottom of the post, dig a shallow hole and sink the post in …
- If you are looking for an option of a granite stone that looks like a white marble, then you have quite a lot of options to choose from in the market. Bianco Romano granite is one of the best substitutes for the Carrara white marble, as it gives you the best shade of white with elegance. According to the marble slab suppliers, most of the people opt for the granite option as it offers more durability and strength, while offering the best of looks.
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!