Photo via: myidealhome.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Not sure where this is going in my dream house but I so need that drink machine. Only changes I would make, margarita machine and beer tap
- The maruaders map closet is very cool and I would love to have my very own but I dont think it would match my room. I do think the person that painted this on their closet doors are very talented.
- For my Herbs! Thinking of looking for an old wooden ladder- and putting a face board in front of each step. Super cheap and easy hanging planter… LOVE this!
- Farmhouse Laundry Room Accents! I definitely need to implement this idea!
- Love this Entryway decor! My entry is too narrow for a chest or table – – but this would work PERFECTLY!
- You can mimic a result, but not the creativity. I need to remember this every time someone knocks off one of my IHs.
- Its small but super cozy. I need lots more pillows and blankets on my couch. Plus I love the chunky coffee table. It adds to the cozy ness off the room.:
- Pastel Sunset Ocean Rainbow — another one where the right would need to be cropped prior to use, but it certainly is a lovely image! (It would also work well as a background)