Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I need to replicate this for my bathrooms. — A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Blesser House: DIY Mason Jar Vanity Light Gotta do this to my bathroom lights!
- A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights. | 23 Things You Didnt Know You Needed For Your Bathroom
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- Apt balcony decorations – even for those who live in apartments – grab some large branches, stick in a bucket of sand put lights on Instant tree on your balcony
- I love this! Free building plans to make my own DIY hairpin leg, make-up vanity.
- If i had this vanity in my room i`d probably cry, i cant even… More
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- deniseodonnell8I havent quite gotten my floating shelves decorated exactly how I want yet but I was asked about them so I thought I share my shelves. They were made just for us by a vendor off Etsy called @HurdandHoney. They are amazing and I absolutely love them
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- This is the couch I want for my new house!