Photo via: ciburbanity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Confessions of a Homeschooler. One day, when I have an actual schoolroom, I want a set-up like this!
- Plain Armoire into Office Space. I so want one of these one day!
- Perfect garden! So want this one day
- This website has awesome art ideas. I could read it all day. DIY ocean painting. Bathroom picture
- This is one of my favorite bedrooms on the internet, I love yellow and grey together. Hopefully one day I can get around to decorating my bedroom like this! Posted by elizabethbrooke
- How to paint a sink I may need this one day if we buy an outdated home that needs updating.
- ONE DAY, I am going to have a movie-screening room JUST LIKE THIS!!!
- I would love to travel to Paris, France one day! This city seems so beautiful and I have heard the food is great too! I would love to travel here one day!
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- I so want a setup like this so that I dont have to fight for bathroom time every single morning
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- I want table(s) like this, long and comfy for pattern cutting and sewing. All white. Either the same shape or it can be straight along one of the walls or by the window. Gotta remember this project!