Photo via: thekitchn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Alkemie: New York City Based Designer Brad Fords Manhattan Apartment
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …
- My husband and I have painted a wall or two in our history. The first house we rented was pee yellow (the entire thing!) when we moved in. We asked the landlord if we could paint it, hoping to make it more livable. Over the years, we painted a few …
- Looking forward to creating new spaces. We are moving into a much smaller home so we will have to get rid if a few things from the container and pack as much into our apartment as we can. inspo via maisonduchocolat office apartmentliving theaffordablestylefiles
- Creative Cutouts in the kitchen – With handsome tiles and striking bottles, the cooktop niche boosts storage and style. The wall becomes the focal point of the kitchen and the recess provides an easy way to store cooking supplies.
- Diagram of a Side Chair – 1680 – 1710 – New York and New Jersey.
- After staring at a blank space on the wall above our sofa for almost two years now, I have finally filled the space. I won’t put holes in the wall just for the sake of filling the space with …
- Little Love Notes | A few little love notes to the things I loved most this week, including my new cotton wreath, jam butter cookies, and floral jewelry plates. || Glitter, Inc.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.