Photo via: justagirlandherblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Ana Whites Ledges for gallery wall. She makes it look so easy. I might have to try this in Charlies room!
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- Medium gray. I dont know why, but gray and yellow seem to be made for each other. Many people are hesitant to use yellow but when put with gray, it just works. You can create a cheery space by using a soft mid-tone gray with vivid yellow accents. Paint Pick: North Star 6246 by Sherwin-Williams
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- I have no self control when it comes to buying tools that I can use in my Photography editing. I know, I know. As long as my husband doesnt find out then its cool. Want to know which photography editing purchases were the best? Check out my list! Who knows? You might see something you like!
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- Veritas® Transfer/Log Scribe :: The Veritas transfer scribe is used for transferring the contours of one shape onto another. This is what makes it an ideal log scribe. But this also makes it an excellent carpenter’s scribe. | http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?p=32577&cat=1,41131