Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Not sure where this is going in my dream house but I so need that drink machine. Only changes I would make, margarita machine and beer tap
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- Are you in love with the show Fixer Upper? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now you can! Follow these easy instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40 with this DIY
- I think I need a green wall. In this exact nuance. And while Im at it, Id gladly also take the Sirlig cork bench from IKEA , the My spot …
- DIY Barn Door like this Tutorial and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspiration.
- If youre fixer upper and farmhouse obsessed, youll need some great wreaths for…
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- Wall Art Ideas From Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- My husband and I have painted a wall or two in our history. The first house we rented was pee yellow (the entire thing!) when we moved in. We asked the landlord if we could paint it, hoping to make it more livable. Over the years, we painted a few …