Photo via: southernhospitalityblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Clock, Foam, Led, Plastic, Tape, Upcycled, Wiring A clock I created with Autocad, an etching laser, and a waterjet. It has LED backlighting with a remote garage battery. Made from junkyard plexiglass, foam, wiring, found LEDs, and a battery harness. Painted the head brown with water-based paint
- Easy Trick for Hanging a Large Photo Gallery Wall – Mad in Crafts – My friend Gareth showed this to me. It is great – I use newspaper
- how to install privacy film an easy DIY tutorial from heatherednest.com. Cost effective, popular way to get privacy glass for your bathroom doors and windows! Great idea!!!
- Here is a good idea for the individuals who are planning to set a stall in any park or any other recreational place, it is not difficult to create and it is perfect according to the demand of a bar plan with the fixed place to hang the glass.
- stacked fabric canvases, but I saw this done with foam board and scrapbook paper attached with spray adhesive and double sided tape on hgtv
- 6 Awesome DIY Gold Animal Projects from @cydconverse I love them all, such a great idea… would love to make these!
- Many hang paper map at the wall, I offer you a unique map of the world. Made from natural wood, tinted wood stain. Size is 84×38 cm These are hand-made
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- This would be adorable for the kitchen light right above the island!! It would go great with that antique light I bought the other day!
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.