Photo via: southernhospitalityblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Clock, Foam, Led, Plastic, Tape, Upcycled, Wiring A clock I created with Autocad, an etching laser, and a waterjet. It has LED backlighting with a remote garage battery. Made from junkyard plexiglass, foam, wiring, found LEDs, and a battery harness. Painted the head brown with water-based paint
- how to install privacy film an easy DIY tutorial from heatherednest.com. Cost effective, popular way to get privacy glass for your bathroom doors and windows! Great idea!!!
- Here is a good idea for the individuals who are planning to set a stall in any park or any other recreational place, it is not difficult to create and it is perfect according to the demand of a bar plan with the fixed place to hang the glass.
- 6 Awesome DIY Gold Animal Projects from @cydconverse I love them all, such a great idea… would love to make these!
- Many hang paper map at the wall, I offer you a unique map of the world. Made from natural wood, tinted wood stain. Size is 84×38 cm These are hand-made
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- This would be adorable for the kitchen light right above the island!! It would go great with that antique light I bought the other day!
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- stacked fabric canvases, but I saw this done with foam board and scrapbook paper attached with spray adhesive and double sided tape on hgtv
- How to hang lighting, a practical guide to measurements. Very good to know for hanging light fixtures.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …