Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No upper cabinets, vaulted ceiling, pot lights, shiplap, this is all kinds of YES
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier.
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- I absolutely love this idea, curtains for a closet door, way cuter
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- I love this idea! so simple, but it looks so easy to use
- small shelves small spaces- I love this idea.
- Creative! I love this idea for under stairs storage.
- Cute girls room. I think this would be sweet even with a regular ceiling and just as a top wall border.
- Rustic Shutters… Yes! This is very similar to what I want for our shutters, but with iron hinge accents
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls. (Makes a small room look larger??)
- Cement, balloons, paint and candles! Awesome idea and I love the look of it.