Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I would love to make something like this for you. Contact me on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2Crafty4MySkirt and I will give you a quote. Also browse all of the custom home decor items I have made for others!
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Love this! The neutral colors make it very warm and inviting! Its also a great way to use shelves and display all your books!
- This fabulous apartment, in some cool old converted warehouse in TriBeCa or NoHo (or best of all, on Bond Street) – I think its my absolute dream apartment! I wish I knew where this picture was taken. I want to live there!
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- The maruaders map closet is very cool and I would love to have my very own but I dont think it would match my room. I do think the person that painted this on their closet doors are very talented.
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- Great mold for building a stone path or patio – Mold can be found for around $20 (different shapes) – Quikrete 60 lb. Concrete Mix $2.94 – Not bad for 89c a square foot – Can be colored…
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com