Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use silicone adhesive to glue tile to the edge of raw edge mirrors. i love this! easier than framing the mirror and looks just as great!!
- I LOVE pearl tile! Lots of gorgeous tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house!
- The dark wood dining set and buffet are a sweet complement to pumpkin orange walls in this chic dining room. A gold sunburst mirror echoes the natural tones of the orange walls, while enhancing the overall color scheme. Clear, glass accessories are a neutral accompaniment to the room and avoid interrupting the vibrant wall color.
- A new look for an old dresser. What an amazing look!!! I think that I would change the knobs to chunky clear glass ones….or green glass. This is fusible web directly fuse the fabric onto the front of the dresser drawers.
- The tiles are vein cut Travertine. The fireplace surround, hearth and mantel are all Caesarstone.
- 6 Awesome DIY Gold Animal Projects from @cydconverse I love them all, such a great idea… would love to make these!
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉 by johanna
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- One of my favorite kitchen designs! Love the subway tile back splash and dark blue cabinets
- Love the this shower and the gray and white tile, chevron marble and subway design.
- The Lisboa Tile Stencil from Royal Design Studio is a perfect way to add global, bohemian chic to your home. | Project featured in the NY Times best-selling Young House Love book!
- The pretty metallic rose gold pink trend is blowing up everywhere, and we couldnt love it more.