Photo via: fleecefun.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Upholstered Box Spring now this is perfect for anyone who loves to be creative or just stuck on a budget (like me!)
- Chocolate Egg Nests. Perfect for Easter and Spring! Easy snack to make with the kids!
- DIY Tutorial and Free Stencil Download- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tile by Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- DIY Tutorial with FREE Stencil Download- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles By Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- I love the light colors in this room and the bright light. This is what my personal space would look like. Open and bright with comfortable sitting space.
- Download and print this free printable Good Things Come to Those Who Hustle wall art for your home or office! Directions: Unlock the files. Once you unlock the files (by sharing, liking, following), the download buttons will appear. Click the download button below to download the PDF file. Press print. PERMITTED USE: This file is…
- After something a bit different for your walls? This blue watercolor wall mural is perfect for creating a calming atmosphere in bedroom spaces. Looking stylish at the same time!
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- These 7 Free Printables is something EVERYONE needs! Seriously, these have made my kitchen look GREAT! Im so glad I found them! This is THE BEST! Im so pinning for reference!
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L