Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like this idea for over my family room couch…Ive bee looking for a picture arrangement idea for that spot forever! nutellablog
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- Embroidered ceramic… This is my idea for the quote project! I really enjoy the uniqueness of the piece. Ive never seen anything like this. The embroidery stands out so clearly because of the white of the ceramic piece.
- Like this idea because I have lotsss of sunglasses and think they are neat to look at An Easy DIY Project to Hold your Glasses | EcoSalon | Conscious Culture and Fashion
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Awesome! Maybe not the sand idea, might get a little messy, but I like the concept of it!
- DIY Candle Chandelier (I have real candles I could use here, but I think I like her idea better). So pretty and different!!
- I like the idea of having a little shelf/table between the wall and couch-back
- The Kim Six Fix: How to Stain Oak Cabinetry (Tutorial). Everyone has been telling me I should paint my kitchen cupboards. However, I like the idea of restraining them better. Hmm
- Ive had the black/white combo for 5 years and Im so sick of it, but I like the idea of having two patterns and putting some of each on each bed!
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.