Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- IKEA Sewing Room Ideas – I like this configuration and I have the right pieces already!
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living
- I have no self control when it comes to buying tools that I can use in my Photography editing. I know, I know. As long as my husband doesnt find out then its cool. Want to know which photography editing purchases were the best? Check out my list! Who knows? You might see something you like!
- I want table(s) like this, long and comfy for pattern cutting and sewing. All white. Either the same shape or it can be straight along one of the walls or by the window. Gotta remember this project!
- Privacy window, using contact paper – I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- using tissue paper on canvas-I want to try this on paper, for a background
- Pastel Sunset Ocean Rainbow — another one where the right would need to be cropped prior to use, but it certainly is a lovely image! (It would also work well as a background)
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- Use silicone adhesive to glue tile to the edge of raw edge mirrors. i love this! easier than framing the mirror and looks just as great!!
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- Ideas for Interior Sliding Doors – A&D BLOG…this I like! Maybe the living room? No possibility of slamming doors…