Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Kim Six Fix: How to Stain Oak Cabinetry (Tutorial). Everyone has been telling me I should paint my kitchen cupboards. However, I like the idea of restraining them better. Hmm
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I love the light colors in this room and the bright light. This is what my personal space would look like. Open and bright with comfortable sitting space.
- I dont think the desk area is wide enough for file drawers on either lower side, but one would be great with cupboards above.
- Check out this 2,600-square-foot casual, cottage-style Ontario home below! via I really like the simplici…
- The open shelves of the IKEA MOLGER shelf unit keep all of your bath products including towels and toiletries organized and accessible!
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.
- I love staircases that open up like this, they always just seem so inviting.
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- I love being able to see enough of the drawer contents to know whats in there without having to open it. Great ideas for closet with limited space…
- To Do in Bathrooms: Hang sideways baskets on open wall space to create more storage areas. Like the idea of organizing towels by size.
- Love the area below the shelves with the peg board! Also like the idea of painting the pegboard to give a burst of color to the room.