Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Omg!! This will make the room sooo tidy!! Dont know if I want it but look how cool!!!
- Centering tool. For someday when I need to draw a line down the center of a board.
- You find an amazing deal on a dresser at Goodwill but you dont know what to do with it. Now you do! 9 Stylish & Smart Ways to Reimagine a Dresser – www.goodwillvalleys.com/shop/
- DONT GORGET TO VOTE FOR ME IN THE WOOD SECTION!!collect a pallet with small pieces of wood and with straight legs for the tabel.Tools/Material i need…
- You dont have to spend a fortune when furnishing your home. There are a lot of furniture pieces you can make yourself or by re-purposing used furniture. This will not only save you tons of money, but you also can customize you furniture as much as you like to have a stunning home as youve always imagined.
- Chair Re-Upholstery Tutorial (I dont love her fabric, but this is EXACTLY the way Id do a chair)
- Someday I will build this! Tile designed to look like old barn wood.
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- If you dont have an outdoor space, satiate your gardening impulse with INDOOR GARDENING! These indoor garden ideas will inspire you for this!
- Our chart can help guide your color choices to make sure each room in your home serves a different need. Click through for more interior design charts that will make you an absolute design pro.
- Medium gray. I dont know why, but gray and yellow seem to be made for each other. Many people are hesitant to use yellow but when put with gray, it just works. You can create a cheery space by using a soft mid-tone gray with vivid yellow accents. Paint Pick: North Star 6246 by Sherwin-Williams