Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Naturally Whiten Pillows. I just did this. I used peroxide, vinegar and bleach on the soak. Then laundry detergent, oxy-clean and more bleach on the wash cycle. Worked really well but maybe not so natural with the addition of bleach. . Jeana
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- paint dollar store fruit with high gloss white spray paint
- We were amazed when we discovered what can be done with spray paint, ugly and old stuff become gorgeous in minutes. Here we brought you some tutorials to make things around your home look amazing.
- A new look for an old dresser. What an amazing look!!! I think that I would change the knobs to chunky clear glass ones….or green glass. This is fusible web directly fuse the fabric onto the front of the dresser drawers.
- Dresser painted in black matte paint stenciled with black gloss paint. What a cool idea! by joy
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Dinosaur Bookends with Hot Glue! Upcycle old plastic kid toys and some pieces of wood…as well as hot glue and spray paint to make statement bookends!
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- This fabulous apartment, in some cool old converted warehouse in TriBeCa or NoHo (or best of all, on Bond Street) – I think its my absolute dream apartment! I wish I knew where this picture was taken. I want to live there!