Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY fabric flowers for pins, hair clips, headbands, etc. Cute and easy!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- DIY Infinity Scarf; Pro: easy to follow directions, took about 5 mins to do, great for a beginner. Con: cant think of any. Tip: depending on your fabric, you may have to iron the connecting sections before you go on to step 5.
- ! Call today or stop by for a tour of our facility! Indoor Units Available! Ideal for Outdoor gear, Furniture, Antiques, Collectibles, etc. 505-275-2825
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- These are absolutely adorable!! Would make a wonderful addition to any outfit 🙂 Dráťáci
- Pineapple Pumpkin, a simple fruit themed pumpkin for a twist on Fall time! Delineateyourdwelling.com
- Interesting twist on shelving. Looks simple enough to do….
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- Make a fabric rug out of any fabric you like…this is amazing! I had no idea you could do this!