Photo via: sublime-decor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is one of my favorite bedrooms on the internet, I love yellow and grey together. Hopefully one day I can get around to decorating my bedroom like this! Posted by elizabethbrooke
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Little Love Notes | A few little love notes to the things I loved most this week, including the Love Actually Reunion trailer, unicorn food, Rom-Coms, and coffee cake donuts. || Glitter, Inc.
- Love the ivory and grey together for the living room
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Love the look of medium grey color door in white pallet.
- My bedroom inspiration only on a grey scale. Love the tufted headboard and bench to match with the flanking lamps and mirrors. Love!!
- Love the name sign, the layout, the blessing dress hung up and the dresser/ changing table. Just needs to be in grey yellow.
- Color of the Year 2017: Poised Taupe – Taupe gives a nod to those who love the clean of grey and to those who love the warmth of brown.
- I think the most common question I am asked on the blog and social media is what paint color I used in any given space. Actually, it’s the most common question I am asked in person, too (regarding interior design, that is). Paint colors can be hard, and they obviously set the tone for the …
- Paris Grey and Old White Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Love this color. by elva
- Its small but super cozy. I need lots more pillows and blankets on my couch. Plus I love the chunky coffee table. It adds to the cozy ness off the room.: