Photo via: peahenpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- deniseodonnell8I havent quite gotten my floating shelves decorated exactly how I want yet but I was asked about them so I thought I share my shelves. They were made just for us by a vendor off Etsy called @HurdandHoney. They are amazing and I absolutely love them
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!YES!
- Turning IKEA lack tables to Corner Shelf. I so want to do this. Ive had this idea for ages but couldnt think of a way to do it!!!
- Absolutely LOVE! Walls are Benjamin Moore – Gray Owl; Door is Benjamin Moore – Storm.
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- While a closet would never stay this neat (!) its a great idea to include lots of shelving for folded sweaters, boxes of purses and shoes, and of course, a bench to sit on.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Master Bedroom Closet idea. Love shelves for shoes, purses, & sweaters.
- how to make a secret door a room or closet I really really really really really really want one of these.