Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Quick Tips on Guinea Pig Care by Guinea Pigs Australia (http://guineapigsaustralia.com.au/)
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- These DIY Lawn Games Are Perfect for Outdoor Entertaining
- Diy, HomeDécor, Metal, Recycled My father in law has a scrap metal pile out in the woods and he has many, many license plates saved. He let me use some of them for this project. I suspect you could probably get some old license plates off Ebay or from a flea market. This project
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- How to care for fall mums. Got questions?… If I plant it will it come back? How long will they bloom? Its all here in this post….
- Its difficult to decorate your home when you dont know the rules (or dont care for them), but they are there to help you decorate with purpose. Indeed, following well established principles of d…
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- Feng shui Decorating Tips. A room-by-room guide to feng shui your home. fengshui fengshuiDecor fengshuiInteriors Via She Knows.