Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- green and blush room – Google Search
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- The Cow Spot: Homemade Bar Best wet bar with plenty of space for alcohol, glasses, coasters, and cigars out of an armoire
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- How to turn a vintage glass door knob into a picture hanger. (Would also work for curtain tieback, which is what I am looking to do.)
- How to turn a spare bedroom into a dressing room or walk in closet. DIY walk in closet/ dressing room for less than $250! Stephienese
- Helping Kids Grow Up: How To Turn A Bookshelf Into A Storage Bench
- Basement – This is a perfect idea to turn our storage room in the basement into a place to get creative and sew in…I need to use that new sewing machine we received at our wedding ; )
- beige abstract painting – Google Search
- 50s interior design – Google Search
- grace and frankie set design – Google Search