Photo via: stephienese.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Absolutely perfect!! In the 80s I used to go to a bar on the Berlin Tpke (in CT) that you could walk down the stairs into or you could slide down into. Stairs are for the stick in the muds, if theres a choice, you SLIDE!!
- The Dotty Bird Made To Measure Window Roller Blind Collection has taken this fun yet sophisticated dotty illustrative to transform your window and door areas within your home. Each window blind pattern has been designed with versatility in mind. Suiting master and spare bedrooms, children’s bedroom or playroom, nursery, kitchen, hallway or living room. Bringing designer style with affordable pricing to any interior décor. RRP from £135.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar …
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- Basement – This is a perfect idea to turn our storage room in the basement into a place to get creative and sew in…I need to use that new sewing machine we received at our wedding ; )
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.