Photo via: realfarmacy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Herb Garden
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- This DIY vertical garden is an easy-to-make project that can turn a window into a beautiful and productive herb garden.
- DIY hanging herb garden using @west elm galvanized planters | Suburban Bitches
- Full DIY Tutorial: Hanging Herb Garden Using a Chicken Feeder
- How To Improve your Garden soil without a compost heap – An easy way to recycle kitchen waste directly in your soil.
- Helping Kids Grow Up: How To Turn A Bookshelf Into A Storage Bench
- This cherry tomato basil spinach pasta recipe is healthy, delicious, and only takes 20 minutes to cook!
- Everything you need to know to successfully mix prints and patterns!
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- How to Make a Hanging Kokedama String Garden
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics