Photo via: thekimsixfix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Kim Six Fix: How to Stain Oak Cabinetry (Tutorial). Everyone has been telling me I should paint my kitchen cupboards. However, I like the idea of restraining them better. Hmm
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- Spray paint is an inexpensive, quick, and easy update for anything on your RV. Help it look 10 years younger with this fix
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- To repurpose old pressed wood bookcases: take the flimsy back off and replace with stained 2x4s or 1x4s.
- Want to do this with an old dresser…take the flimsy back off and replace with stained 2x4s or 1x4s. Same look as this photo.
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- Awesome antique barn door and chalkboard wall in Yellow Prairie Interiors kitchen! You can easily hang a door like this with box rails and metal hangers — click to buy all the hardware
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living
- This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This means your purchase can be enjoyed instantly in the form of a digital file. You control how it is printed // You choose what size I N C L U D E D F I L E S — Instructions — PDF (this is entirely editable so you can choose how large (or small) you want to take your print — Surprise complimentary PDF – a little thank you from us 🙂 — Honeymoon Hotel Thank You coupon code (with a rather generous discount code off your next purchase) Once your purc…