Photo via: atozcustomcreations.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Luxe Western Home Decoration Ideas a Bargain Budget. Trust Me, You Will Want to Go West!
- Photo: Brian Wilder | thisoldhouse.com | from How to Repair Rotted Trim with…
- How to remove veneer from furniture without losing you rmind! | www.classyclutter.net
- How to install brick veneer inside your home | Vintage Revivals
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- I would love to make something like this for you. Contact me on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2Crafty4MySkirt and I will give you a quote. Also browse all of the custom home decor items I have made for others!
- My best friend @erowe4 needs to make me these 😉 or something like them… Love the style!
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- Add Valspars Paint Crystals to any gallon of paint. Makes it sparkly! Umm, hell yeah!!! Im thinking of doing Lilys room a toned down, lighter purple with one wall sparkly 🙂 What little girl wouldnt want a sparkly wall?!
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂