Photo via: prudentprojects.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Revamp your staircase! Getting rid of old carpet and painting your stairs will make a huge difference. Find the tutorial on In Our Spare Time.
- How to Remove Carpet from Stairs and Paint Them
- Great DIY tutorial for replacing carpet on stairs with wood. I think I could SO do this & make a huge improvement in our staircase.
- ripping out carpet from stairs, replacing with wood
- Grey Carpet to Stairs in Private Residence In South London
- Ideas at the House: Cheater Trick for Getting Rid of Carpet Stairs
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- Reface ugly carpeted stairs with prefab HW treads/risers
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- This amazing DIY staircase makeover looks like a professional job! From carpet to wood in one weekend!!!
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Carpet called Only Natural on stairs by Tuftex