Photo via: confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The deep turquoise paint on the walls is a perfect match to the ocean. For a touch of island texture, teak cabinets topped with 3-inch-thick countertops are made from crushed local volcanic rock. The striped Roman shade adds just the right amount of French Country flair. Coastalliving.com
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- DIY: HOW TO PREP FOR PAINTING… THE RIGHT WAY | A great paint job begins with proper prep. We show you how. | Illustration: Carl Wiens | thisoldhouse.com
- IKEA furniture can be tricky to paint, but if done the right way, can make such a huge difference! Here are my steps on how to paint IKEA furniture.
- How to paint your cabinets like a cabinet maker would – with lacquer paint. This is a really good tutorial to get it done right. | Allthingsthrifty.com
- I have to honestly say, I have never had the guts to recommend that a client paint melamine, thermofoil, or laminate kitchen cabinets. This type of cabinetry is often found in lower-end kitchens – melamine and thermofoil are similar plastic materials that are applied over particleboard or MDF to inexpensively simulate the look of painted wood. …
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone! www.gianigranite.com Two-Toned kitchen cabinets and subway tile.
- 5 Easy steps to painting wood cabinets perfectly! Get it done right the first time… DIY painting tips for a ultra smooth, factory finish in your bathroom and kitchen.
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- If you have a hose bib that has become hard to reach due to encroaching shrubs or other obstructions, heres a way to bring the water source out into the open. Run plastic pipe inside a PVC fence post and attach a hose bib and a nipple. Run a short piece of garden hose from the existing connection to the nipple, and the water supply will be right where you need it. To keep the post stable, run some threaded rod crosswise through the bottom of the post, dig a shallow hole and sink the post in …
- Curtain rods under cabinets are a simple way to get kitchen clutter off of your countertops.