Photo via: debbie-debbiedoos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Tissue Paper Canvas Photo. Print the pic on tissue paper and mod podge onto canvas, def gonna have to try.
- Confetti bowl with Mod Podge looks fun and easy
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Decorate your own candle using paper punches and Mod Podge matte – DIY home decor – spring decorating
- Learn how to string a letter on canvas. Outline the letter using a stencil…
- DIY Abstract Art Canvas
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- Use wood glue and a stencil to block the stain on wood. This would make awesome art made out of pallets.
- Cover old tables with fabric and use mod podge to seal.
- Make your own glowing bounce balls; these are so fun for kids to make and play with!
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!