Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new look for an old dresser. What an amazing look!!! I think that I would change the knobs to chunky clear glass ones….or green glass. This is fusible web directly fuse the fabric onto the front of the dresser drawers.
- Ikea hack. Tarva Dresser with legs cut at an angle to create an elegant profile. This one small detail doesn’t cost a thing and it changes the look of the dresser dramatically. Paint: Farrow & Ball: Teresa Green, gloss (sprayed on). Pulls: Lewis Dolin’s brass round bar pull 15”from myknob.com
- emerald green duvet / sfgirlbybay
- 2 hrs to make and $24. I. Am. Making. This. Its an awesome DIY table that seems totally doable.
- How to give an old dresser an amazing lace makeover/DIY furniture ideas/dresser makeovers
- Great tutorial on how to make any surface look like wood. I might have to try this on our dresser instead of just painting it black!
- Why didnt I think of this! Great way to make those ugly plastic drawers match the rest of the bathroom decor
- green and blush room – Google Search
- Learn how to make these awesome DIY Industrial Pipe Stools for your kitchen or office with no tools required! Click for details at LoveGrowsWild.com Office DIY Decor, Office Decor, Office Ideas DIY
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- DIY Baby Boy Nursery. tutorials, on how to create an amazing nursery. baby boy room.
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.