Photo via: 4men1lady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to decorate floating shelves in a kitchen
- DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. Perfect for kitchen open shelving 🙂
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. My kitchen open shelving project can proceed!
- Hmmm…I think I could make this work behind my toilet. It sits in a corner. I can even make some recessed corner shelves.
- deniseodonnell8I havent quite gotten my floating shelves decorated exactly how I want yet but I was asked about them so I thought I share my shelves. They were made just for us by a vendor off Etsy called @HurdandHoney. They are amazing and I absolutely love them
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- Corner shelves – DIY projects to beautify your awkward corner
- Trieta Corner Shelf by Marc Kandalaft 18 lovely, creative and unique shelves to decorate your walls from the blog of Francesco Mugnai, Your Source of Inspiration.
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Great Tutorial for making Pallet Wood Floating Shelves
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.