Photo via: diycreated.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Make a platform bed.
- DIY Murphy bed – DIY wall bed for $150 built by my husband and my Dad… with build in shelving … win a $100 gift card! | http://www.yourmodernfamily.com/diy-wall-bed/
- How to make a bed, layering the linens and pillows to have it look like a magazine photo shoot – sheets, duvet, coverlet, throw, shams, pillows, toss cushions
- How to Build a Murphy Bar
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- 30 DIY Ways To Make Your Backyard Awesome This Summer, Put in a porch bed
- When it comes to creating storage in a small space under the bed lies a valuable piece of real estate. Make the most of it with these products, projects and inspirational images.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a headboard and bed frame. Click through to see the full post which will take you through the entire DIY project.
- Step by step DIY project about how to build a storage bed frame. Best use of space of your room! If you have basic power tools (circular saw, drill machinery, electrical screwdriver) and know the basic woodworking skills, you could get the job done by yourself in just a weekend.