Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Step by step DIY project about how to build a storage bed frame. Best use of space of your room! If you have basic power tools (circular saw, drill machinery, electrical screwdriver) and know the basic woodworking skills, you could get the job done by yourself in just a weekend.
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- Cute girls room. I think this would be sweet even with a regular ceiling and just as a top wall border.
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Ill admit Im not the best DIYer. My attempts to decorate often end up looking more like the aftermath of a toddlers birthday party. But I think even I could manage these 34 DIY Wall Art ideas….
- A simple DIY jewelry wall display is added in this girl bedroom to make the space a little cuter and a lot more functional creatively adding organization.
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- I would love to make something like this for you. Contact me on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2Crafty4MySkirt and I will give you a quote. Also browse all of the custom home decor items I have made for others!