Photo via: goodhousekeeping.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- I stumbled upon a really cool indoor gardening concept the other day – string gardens. “Kokedama” is basically the Japanese art of enclosing a plants roots in a moss ball and suspending that plant – sort of a hanging bonsai concept.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- How to Make a Unique Garden Lantern
- Unique use for old suitcases: make them into drawers. What a way to store craft stuff! How about some artsy labeled tags hanging from each one, to identify whats inside?
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- Learn how to string a letter on canvas. Outline the letter using a stencil…
- lee borthwick – mirrored found wood, wall hanging Could be interesting as garden art in a dark corner on the fence? THIS COULD BE A COOL HEADBOARD>
- Full DIY Tutorial: Hanging Herb Garden Using a Chicken Feeder