Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Build Faux Beams – excellent tutorial shows how to build these beams using stock lumber.
- Photo: Brian Wilder | thisoldhouse.com | from How to Repair Rotted Trim with…
- The secret to painting a straight line at the intersection of walls and ceiling. | Photo: Kolin Smith | thisoldhouse.com |
- DIY: HOW TO PREP FOR PAINTING… THE RIGHT WAY | A great paint job begins with proper prep. We show you how. | Illustration: Carl Wiens | thisoldhouse.com
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot
- Farmhouse style coffee table makeover. How to update an old coffee table into a cute farmhouse style one! With Minwax Classic Grey Stain
- DIY Farmers Market Produce Rack for a fun way to store kitchen fruits and veggies!
- How to make a bed, layering the linens and pillows to have it look like a magazine photo shoot – sheets, duvet, coverlet, throw, shams, pillows, toss cushions
- Where to find feminine styled stock images? I have found the holy grail of feminine styled stock images – all in one place – search no more – the holy grail!
- Great tip! A really easy way to figure out tricky angles when youre installing moldings, trim, and baseboards.
- Reclaimed beams and lumber set up in doorways like this and as shelving with vintage industrial mounts can get you some of that old wood richness, without commiting to that full blown barnwood wall.
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.