Photo via: designdininganddiapers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Home Improvement Hacks. – Install Faux Wood Beams – Remodeling Ideas and DIY Home Improvement Made Easy With the Clever, Easy Renovation Ideas. Kitchen, Bathroom, Garage. Walls, Floors, Baseboards,Tile, Ceilings, Wood and Trim. http://diyjoy.com/home-improvement-hacks
- EASY TUTORIAL TO CREATE AMAZING DIY CONCRETE COUNTERTOPS – Part 3: Mixing & Pouring ………..Most popular pins!
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- Faux brick wall. This method is so much cheaper than buying the faux brick panels, and easier to install
- How To Build Faux Beams – excellent tutorial shows how to build these beams using stock lumber.
- EASY DIY CONCRETE COUNTERTOPS! – Live Dan330
- Faux Beam Install DIY — Can also buy faux beams (and mantles and etc) from this company
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- LOVE the look of beams but dont have the budget?? FAUX BEAMS are the answer!! 100% the look for a FRACTION of the cost! Well show you how to use & install them…POP OVER NOW to the Heathered Nest!!