Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Position the Pergola | How to Build a Garage Pergola | This Old House
- Say hello to the new face of wall decor! This collection of 70+ Peel and Stick Wallpapers is perfect for updating the look and feel of your home without the hassle of a renovation because install on this stylish product is as easy as can be.
- Young House Love | How To Whitewash A Brick Wall Or Fireplace | http://www.younghouselove.com
- Stumped on how transition between your baseboards and door trim? Add a plinth block! This simple architectural detail is easy to install and will totally change the look of your doors. – thehandymansdaughter.com
- A lovely dresser finished in Old White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | By Dust and All Vintage https://www.facebook.com/DustAndAll?fref=photo
- Faux brick wall. This method is so much cheaper than buying the faux brick panels, and easier to install
- Wall Decor Idea – Install A Paper Roll Holder To Create A Fun Place To Write Lists Or Let Kids Draw
- How to install brick veneer inside your home | Vintage Revivals
- Creative Cutouts in the kitchen – With handsome tiles and striking bottles, the cooktop niche boosts storage and style. The wall becomes the focal point of the kitchen and the recess provides an easy way to store cooking supplies.
- EB Loves Old Houses | How to Add Trim to Old Cabinets – spruce up those old, flat cabinets with this easy DIY trim
- How to Make and Install a Roman Blind [infographic] by @anglianhome via @Remodelaholic AllThingsWindows GTBHblinds
- Im so glad I read this! Such good reminders about how to decorate when you move into a new house. Id totally be guilty of making these mistakes.