Photo via: hisugarplum.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why Hide Your Cables And Cords When You Can Turn Them Into Beautiful Wall Art…
- Finally! A simple and actually attractive way to identify that mess of cords under your desk or behind your entertainment center!
- Easily update your boring built-in bathtub with airstone. | 42 Ingeniously Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home
- Crown molding to hide your paper towel. Great Idea.
- Great idea…paneling on the wall and mounting the tv to the paneling. Hides the cords and looks crisp and clean!
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- If you have a mounted TV- you MUST do this!! No more excuses!! How-to: Mounting TV to wall with no cords showing
- Want to hide away those ugly wires? Use a shoebox
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Hook and Chain Cord Hanger: for storing bulky extension cords and more! DIY organization
- Click here to get your 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/5-small-space-decorating-tips-double-space/ SmallSpaces InteriorDecorating
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard