Photo via: joeedelman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I cant even explain how my mind was just blown by this. How To Make a Matching Missing Handle for Furniture
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- 582 Likes, 79 Comments – Jen (@modernchicinteriors) on Instagram: “For the most part, I pretty much just skipped right over winter and anything related to it at this…”
- This May (2016) I’m excited to feature Guest Blogger Lucy Curtis, from The Colour Club. I recently connected with Lucy, as I was intrigued by her business, Interiors Colour Psychology! I have learnt how colour plays a huge part in our everyday lives. Surprisingly it’s something we can get wrong when it comes to decorating.
- Use a Lego character to keep you cables tidy, the hands make perfect grips for cables. Be tidy and fun all at once! lifehacks
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- Home maintenance isn’t usually at the top of my to-do list, but I recognize how important it is. Skipping or forgetting to take care of your home can result in even bigger costs later. Here are 5 home maintenance jobs you can’t afford to skip! 1 – Cleaning Out Your Gutters You’ll want to clean …
- Be in Love With Life Pallet Sign – Pallet signs are a favorite of mine. I used part of a favorite quote of mine for my latest sign. With a mix of brown and teal…
- How to paint a striped feature wall – the secret to perfectly crisp stripes! This is Part One of Theos surprise nursery makeover!
- A few tips for you on how to make a DIY Hello Door Mat – – DIY Hello Door Mat STENCIL … MichaelsMakers Sugarbee Crafts
- DIY Wired photo rack. Gallery Wall Ideas and Inspiration for PIcture Frame Displays. Family picture frame ideas and ornament for displaying your home portraits.
- We challenged professional stylists to create a homeware item or refresh part of a house for $50 – here are their bargain creations.