Photo via: amazinginteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new look for an old dresser. What an amazing look!!! I think that I would change the knobs to chunky clear glass ones….or green glass. This is fusible web directly fuse the fabric onto the front of the dresser drawers.
- If you want to give your garden a timeless look we gathered some inspirational photos of truly amazing rustic furniture, that will impress everyone.
- You find an amazing deal on a dresser at Goodwill but you dont know what to do with it. Now you do! 9 Stylish & Smart Ways to Reimagine a Dresser – www.goodwillvalleys.com/shop/
- How to paint furniture like a pro. Lots of furniture painting makeovers and tutorials here.
- 23 Amazing Ways to Repurpose Old Furniture for Your Home Decor
- Check out the tutorial: DIY an Old Dresser to a Bench Transformation crafts
- How to paint laminate furniture in 3 easy steps! Amazing tips! from Virginia Love DIY- she is great! So simple! prime, paint, seal!
- Change the look of an old pillow, give new life to a faded awning, or make a dull rug a fun new hue – the possibilities are endless for you to Spray it New! Simply Spray works great both inside and ou
- Give Your Back a Break: Learn How To Arrange A Room. Does your back give out on you whenever you try to change up the furniture layout in your room? Learn easy interior design tips on how to arrange a room the easy way. Click through to check out the home decor tips and finally learn how to arrange a room!
- How to make over an ugly dresser to create and awesome Emerald Green Dresser! by mmonet
- DIY Baby Boy Nursery. tutorials, on how to create an amazing nursery. baby boy room.
- I did this and the results were fabulous! I used high gloss paint on the cabinets. I also painted the old brass-colored hardware and the base of the light fixture with matte silver. Its amazing how well the spray paint holds to the knobs and hinges.