Photo via: efficientlifeskills.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Ideas | Does your fireplace need a makeover? Find out how to paint your brick fireplace and get rid of that brass – fast!
- Reclaimed beams and lumber set up in doorways like this and as shelving with vintage industrial mounts can get you some of that old wood richness, without commiting to that full blown barnwood wall.
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.
- Ideas at the House: Cheater Trick for Getting Rid of Carpet Stairs
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- Revamp your staircase! Getting rid of old carpet and painting your stairs will make a huge difference. Find the tutorial on In Our Spare Time.
- Looking forward to creating new spaces. We are moving into a much smaller home so we will have to get rid if a few things from the container and pack as much into our apartment as we can. inspo via maisonduchocolat office apartmentliving theaffordablestylefiles
- Projects with Old Windows • How to decorate with old windows, 11 projects and ideas that are charming and clever!
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- Navy is one of my utmost faves. Especially this charcoal tone. Matching with natural wood and plenty of texture make this blue hue warm.
- Position the Pergola | How to Build a Garage Pergola | This Old House