Photo via: 11magnolialane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea Billy Bookshelves Hack In case you missed the reveal, you can see that here.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- Clever Shoe Storage with IKEA BILLY Bookcase. Get a more shoe storage by adding some BILLY extra shelves to the simple bookcase. Check out more instructions
- How to Fill Nail Holes easily and frugally with this easy DIY and home improvement hack.
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- Easily update your boring built-in bathtub with airstone. | 42 Ingeniously Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home
- IKEA FROSTA HACK – FROM STOOL TO DIY WOODEN PLANT SHELVES
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!
- Make a DIY planter shelf from the well known FROSTA stool. If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.