Photo via: carlaaston.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Click here to get your 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/5-small-space-decorating-tips-double-space/ SmallSpaces InteriorDecorating
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers – 14 Simple DIY Hacks to Make Your Home Look More Expensive | GleamItUp
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- good to be home, make a room look bigger, small living, small space living tips, how to make a small room look bigger
- Adding simple recessed nooks puts design and functionality in small bathrooms. Want this look in your bathroom? Call/text Klarvasser, LLC for a free estimate today.
- Make a DIY planter shelf from the well known FROSTA stool. If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.